Week 4 - July 20-24
Time & Fee: 9 am - 4 pm – Day-camp: $195
Theme: Painters Pallet
Out Trip: Counterparty Art Gallery & TBA
With our special artiest, Alex Sandvoss, she will share her passion as a painter and an artist with the children. As painters, we will have lots of time to try different paints and painting techniques! We’ll work with watercolour, acrylic and tempera paints. Our paintings will be inspired by nature, animals, literature, our friends and family, and even the summer weather! The young artists of this course will have a small portfolio of art pieces to share with you at the end of this week.
W4 - Painter's Palette
- For field trips, Little Cedar uses a combination of public buses and walking, both of which carry a degree of risk. Parents are consenting to this when registering for courses with inclusive field trips. Any changes in the field trip will be notified through email or notice on the sign-in/out sheet. Children will also have daily outdoor time visiting neighbourhood parks.
- Please drop off no later than 9:15 am to ensure the child can participate in all activities.
- Camp fees included admission fees for out trips, transportation, materials and afternoon snack.
- Please note that we do not provide (partial) refunds if your child is unable to attend the full camp (e.g. because of appointments, sickness or vacations).
- Requests for withdraw and full refunds on payments can be made in writing or person before June 14, 2020. We will refund your money in the manner it was originally paid to us or by cheque, A $20 cancellation fee will apply if notice is made before June 14, 2020.
- Request for withdrawing after June 14, 2020, 50% of refunds on payment can be made in writing or person will be made within two weeks (14 days) before the start of the applicable camp.
- For field trips, Little Cedar uses a combination of public buses and walking, both of which carry a degree of risk. Parents are consenting to this when registering for courses with inclusive field trips.
- If your child is asked to leave our camp due to bad behaviour, no refund will be issued. Expulsion from Little Cedar’s camps is a last case course of action. Initially, Little Cedar will communicate with parents to try to deal with bad behaviour. However, if the child’s actions are repeated and/or a threat to themselves, other children, or the quality of Little Cedar’s camps, expulsion will be necessary.
As a licensed Program:
The Affordable Child Care Benefit (ACCB) program, offered by the Provincial Government, provides families with funding to help with the cost of child care. Eligibility is dependent on factors like family size, type of care and household income. Please click on the link below for further information or to access the online estimator that will help you to determine how much funding you may be eligible for https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/family-social-supports/caring-for-young-children/child-care-funding/child-care-benefit